Stuff Mike Likes
Stuff that I find online and want to share with the world
Sunday, July 8, 2007
HOW TO Chill a Hot Beer or Soda in 3 Minutes
Apparently this works for wine, soda, or anything.
read more
|
digg story
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs That I Follow
Asperger's Diary
-
Asperger's Expert
-
Asperger's Journey
-
Autism Bulletin
-
Autism Speaks Official Blog
-
Betanews
-
Bits
-
Bottleneck Blog
-
DadLabs Blog
-
DSLreports - front page
-
Gadgetwise
-
Hacking NetFlix
-
I Have Asperger's
-
Inside Facebook
-
Junk Food Blog
-
L.A. Times - California | Local News
-
Leadingedgeparenting's Blog
-
meeblog
-
MSNBC.com: Kids and parenting
-
MSNBC.com: Security
-
MSNBC.com: Weird news
-
MSNBC.com: Wireless
-
Netflix Fan
-
News from thevalleychronicle.com
-
NYT > Technology
-
Parent Hacks
-
Pogue's Posts
-
Techdirt
-
The Aspie Geek
-
The Official Walk Now for Autism Speaks Blog
-
Twitter Blog
-
Wrong Planet - Asperger / Autism News
-
No comments:
Post a Comment