-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs That I Follow
-
-
The Seven Stages of Asperger's Awareness—Complete List - *From ignorance to embracing—accepting Asperger's is a process.* *[image: Seven Stages Overview]* I have received a lot of positive feedback about my se...15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Man barricaded in Arleta home as SWAT officers respond - A man who barricaded himself inside an Arleta home Tuesday with a shotgun drew a swift response from officers with the Special Weapons And Tactics unit.14 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Looking Back: My First Radio Interview - After looking (or listening) back on my first autism interview EVER, it’s amazing to think just how much has changed. I can remember the excitement of s...11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sticky fix: Docs use 'super glue' to mend brains - [image: A 3-week-old girl was recovering Tuesday from life-saving brain surgery after Kansas surgeons used a sterile surgical glue to seal the infant's b...13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
5 Noise Cancelling Headphones for Autism - People on the autism spectrum usually have one or more sensory issues. Mine happens to be a sensitivity to sounds, especially bass. Because of this I’ve ...7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment